Husband blames carbon monoxide after wife, mechanic die in Newark garage

Man finds wife and 'her lover' dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Man finds wife and 'her lover' dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

A woman who died inside her Newark garage had reportedly been having sex in a running auto with her mechanic lover when her body was found by her husband on Monday night. "And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone".

Kahali Johnson says he returned home Monday night to a strong odor of gas in his Newark, NJ, apartment. They believe the deaths were an accident.

The Newark Police Department says it is not releasing the names of the victims on Tuesday.

Best tweets: 'Savage, classless Chelsea didn't even thank Antonio Conte'
Meanwhile, Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is rumoured to be on the verge of being appointed as the new boss at Stamford Bridge. After leaving Chelsea , Terry signed on to play with Aston Villa in the Championship last season.

Blockbuster Video down to one USA store
Blockbuster gave in and declared bankruptcy in 2010, and its remaining 1,700 stores were bought by Dish Network in 2011. But to the best of her knowledge, after the Alaska stores close, her location will be the only one left in America.

Russians indicted for hacking DNC, Hillary Clinton emails
The GRU officers, who are identified by name in the indictment, also allegedly hacked into state election websites to steal voter information.

A city man returned home to discover his wife was having an affair with her vehicle mechanic - and that both had died having sex, according to reports.

Law enforcement sources told NBC the woman, 39-year-old Tameka Hargrave and a 56-year-old man believed to be her mechanic, had died of carbon monoxide poisoning. I can't do that, ' she said. The way he sees it, it's the fault of whoever build the apartment complex because they didn't install proper alarms.

Her distraught daughter Khalisha Johnson told CBS2: 'I just want my mother back. "My mother could still be alive". "They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on". As the New York Post reported, the girl's 22-year-old partner turned on the vehicle so the couple could keep warm, and she was overcome by carbon monoxide.

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.